RICS Home Buyers Report
The RICS Home Buyers Report is a level two survey which will include the following:
- A description of each building element
- Colour coded survey showing condition ratings
- Detailed description on the condition of the property
- Comments made on the defects and advice given on repairs and maintenance
- An opinion and summary on the overall condition of each element
SAVA Home Condition Survey
The Sava Home Condition Survey is a level two survey.
A Home Condition Survey is a plain English, jargon-free report on the condition of the property. This report will highlight anything that needs urgent attention, or is likely to present future problems. It will also highlight any exceptional maintenance that will need to be taken into account.
Building condition and defects that will be commented on for both of these reports can be seen below.
- Any structural movement
- Damp, rot and woodworm
- Heating and electrical services
- Environmental issues
- The re-instatement cost you need for building insurance
- Health and safety issues
EPC’s (Energy Performance Certificates) and Energy Reports can also be carried out.